- The Oilpac Boiler fires liquid and gaseous fuels of a wide range of oil viscosities and gas compositions.
- Large water and steam space in the boiler drum to meet high fluctuating loads without fall in the operating pressure.
- Large furnace size to avoid flame impingement on pressure parts.
Highly reliable and efficient
- A large heat transfer area guarantees lower heat flux and lowers thermal stresses.
- Reliable water level controller and burner management system
- Low water level and high steam pressure interlocks.
Economical and safe
- All mountings and accessories, including burner, fan, feed-water pump and controls, control panel, etc. Comply to the highest quality standards.
- Compact design requiring less floor space. No requirement for a heavy civil foundation.
- Equipped with the latest automation and multi-fuel compatibility
The full wetback design saves precious fuel, money and improves boiler house safety with high thermal efficiencies. Oilpac is available in capacities from 1 TPH to 16 TPH. Oilpac fires liquid and gaseous fuels of wide range of oil viscosities and gas composition.
- Long life ensured
- Highly efficient in combustion
- Very user friendly