CBL Oilpac is a three-pass, wetback, fully packaged boiler designed to deliver high combustion and thermal efficiencies.The three pass design ensures complete combustion with lower flue gas exit temperatures.
The full wetback design saves precious fuel, money and improves boiler house safety with high thermal efficiencies.
1 TPH TO 16 TPH
Upto 24 Kg/cm2 – Saturated Steam.
RFO, FO, LSHS, HSD, LDO & GAS
- The Oilpac Boiler fires liquid and gaseous fuels of a wide range of oil viscosities and gas compositions.
- Large water and steam space in the boiler drum to meet high fluctuating loads without fall in the operating pressure.
- Large furnace size to avoid flame impingement on pressure parts.
Highly reliable and efficient
- A large heat transfer area guarantees lower heat flux and lowers thermal stresses.
- Reliable water level controller and burner management system
- Low water level and high steam pressure interlocks.
Economical and safe
- All mountings and accessories, including burner, fan, feed-water pump and controls, control panel, etc. Comply to the highest quality standards.
- Compact design requiring less floor space. No requirement for a heavy civil foundation.
- Equipped with the latest automation and multi-fuel compatibility
The full wetback design saves precious fuel, money and improves boiler house safety with high thermal efficiencies. Oilpac is available in capacities from 1 TPH to 16 TPH. Oilpac fires liquid and gaseous fuels of wide range of oil viscosities and gas composition.
- Long life ensured
- Highly efficient in combustion
- Very user friendly