CBL GASPAC Boiler is a three-pass, wet back, fully packaged boiler designed to deliver high combustion and thermal efficiencies. It is designed to fire liquid and gaseous fuels.
Superior Desgin Featuress
The true three-pass design ensures efficient heat transfer and low flue gas exit temperatures for high thermal efficiencies. It is equipped with latest automation and mutli fuel compatibility
- Large furnace size to avoid flame impingement on pressure parts
- Large water and steam space in the boiler to meet high fluctuating loads
- Large heat transfer area gurantees lower heat flux and lower thermal stress
- Low water level and high steam pressure locks
Upto 24 Kg/ CM²
GAS (LPG, CNG), RFO, FO, LSHS, HSD & LDO
This range comprises packaged boilers from 6 TPH to 25 TPH, designed to fire liquid and gaseous fuels, the most common being furnace oil and natural gas.
- Large heat transfer area, water hold-up capacity and steam space
- Compact design requiring less floor space. No civil foundation
- Reliable water level controller and burner management systems
- Efficient design meets high fluctuating loads without falling operating pressure